No-Fail Marketing Presentation


Testimonial
Last week I met with Century 21 United-Action agent, Randy Madden. He was looking to increase his listings and needed a good presentation to help him seal the deal once he was in front of a prospect.

I provided the "Progressive Marketing to Getting Your Home Sold" presentation which he immediately uploaded to his iPad as well as his laptop. Here is the email Randy sent to me today:

"I would like to thank you for sharing the power point presentation you put together. I've used this .ppt on my Ipad three times this week, and have signed two listings that I attribute directly to using your presentation. The key to it, is the powerful message it sends to the potential client. You begin by stating the 11 things you do, that separate you from the competition, but it does it in a manner that is subliminal. Don't state to them "These are the 11 things we do that others do not do" until you get to the final slide.. "The Usual Stuff". Thanks Again!"

If you would like to speak to Randy Madden about his success story, please feel free to email him at randy.madden@century21.com

If you would like a customizable copy of the presentation, please let me know.